Skube's everyday life Blog.

Insight into my mind.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

HDV


Ok, I couldn't wait any longer. I just ordered myself a Sony HDV cam. The HDR-HC1. I found a pretty good deal online for it, so the temptation was too great. Now I just have to patiently wait for it to arrive. I also need to come up with a way to justify the purchase. Maybe I'll write up a little script and try and make a short film. Also, I'll have to travel to some exotic lands and get some sweet footage with it.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM , Blogger boob said...

    *sigh* If I get a call at 2 in the morning to star in some sorta "homemade horror" it better require clothes...

     
  • At 11:49 PM , Blogger boob said...

    So when's the baby due? I mean, what other reason could there be to make this purchase other than record every waking moment of a child's life forever scarring them by age 15?

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger boob said...

    I'm all out.

    Congrats on the new addition to Skube Studios!

     
  • At 10:27 AM , Blogger DJ Smack Mackey said...

    ha ha ha! no, but it'll be good for that when the day finally comes. For now, our only child is Willard.
    I hope it arrives soon and it doesn't turn out that the company was out of stock and will wait a week to tell me. I delt with that already with my digital camera and it pissed me off to no end.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home