Skube's everyday life Blog.

Insight into my mind.

Friday, March 23, 2007

AVP

So, I've been wanting to join the Outsider Art Club for a while now, but haven't found enough time to finish a drawing til now.
The last topic they posted was Celebrity Faceoff. So I decided to do AvP. (zombie) Anna Nicole versus Paris Hilton. I wish I'd done a better drawing, but I wanted to focus more on the digital painting, since it's been forever since I have done that. I've never been all that good at composition anyway.
So here's some progress pics and the final image.





Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM , Blogger boob said...

    Wow man. I must not have visited in a long time. There's some art up here! How come you never posted "AVP" on Outsider Club? I know the club has sorta died off, but maybe it'll start back up after San Diego. Get those creative juices flowin' again after all the inspiring work out there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home