Skube's everyday life Blog.

Insight into my mind.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

finished

I'm finished painting the boards. I just have to attach the handles, but that only takes two shakes.
This is the design for board number 2.

Of course anyone who knows me, knows this is a picture of my dog, Willard, whom we love very much, so I figured he would be the best subject for the second design. So tomorrow morning, my wife will have her set, all ready to play. I ordered the bags, and they arrived today. Hopefully late next month we'll get some friends together for a little mini tournament.

Ok, I'm going to bed. I just watched Hostel, so I'm sure I'll have such pleasant dreams. By the way, I really was expecting to hate the movie, but I was shocked to find it was well done. Lord knows, I didn't like Cabin Fever at all, save for the "party man" guy. But Hostel got me pretty tense, and I was practically trying to hate it. I don't think I'll watch it again though. Doesn't really need a repeat viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home