Skube's everyday life Blog.

Insight into my mind.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

transformers test footage

In case anyone wants the link to ilm test footage for the Transformers movie effects, here you go.
http://rapidshare.de/files/10753999/sideswipe.mpeg.html
I'm still not sure about this. I heard they were going to make it like the old cartoon, but I think if they make it too much like the old cartoon, it'll suck. Everyone who was a fan of that old show is now grown, and hopefully so have their tastes. I think they should keep the core idea, the characters, and the look of the cars as best they can, but make the story more serious. I have a feeling we have another Scooby-Doo or Garfield movie coming our way though. Makes me sad.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger boob said...

    Thanks fer the happy birthday Sean. I haven't been on top the blog scene lately.

    Yeah HVS is circling the toilet bowl I think. I'm not too worried though. I might even be happy if they cut me loose sometime soon. Of course I can always use the money...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home