Skube's everyday life Blog.

Insight into my mind.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Snowboarding Trip of the Season :(

Sad but true, the final snowboarding trip of the 2007-08 season has come and gone. It was a bittersweet day. The snow was melting, the weather was warm. But I made the most of it, and I even met my personal goal of the season, and then some. I told myself I wanted to do a black diamond before the season was over. I did part of one at Granite Peak, but my injury had me too worried, and in too much pain, to do more than a small part of it. And it was looking like that was the most I could claim. But we decided to make one last trip to Devil's Head this past weekend. And I am happy to report that I went down a black diamond, and even did a lil' half pipe action. Yeah, that's right!
Ok, so I didn't do anything noteworthy in the half pipe, but I at least went up and down the walls a bit. Next season I'll be going off jumps. I just gotta get over this rib injury. And yes, I did hurt myself again. Same rib. Ouch! But I figured it would happen, and at least it didn't happen til the second to last run of the day. Oh well, it probably just set me back a couple weeks in my healing schedule. :)
I can't wait til next season! Already got my season pass to Devil's Head!!! YEAH!!!!!



And here's some of Dorothy in the halfpipe!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home